I don’t mind going back-to-school shopping for school supplies. I can deal with clothes shopping with my son (he’s pretty easy work with). I DREAD going clothes shopping with my teen daughter. She can turn a relatively easy shopping excursion into a nuclear war! When we go clothes shopping it’s a non-stop battle. She says pink, I say blue. She wants something too short, I say it’s not long enough. Ahh… teens… Sigh…
I have an idea of what kind of styles my daughter is in to. Now when we go clothes shopping I try and steer her towards fashions I think are “in” these days, and ones that won’t give me a heart attack every time she walks out the door wearing it (some teens and ‘tweens wear totally inapropriate fashions).
JCPenney has a new fashion line that is sure to be a hit with young girls, especially when they are shopping for the perfect first day of school out fit.
I had the chance to check out the Stardoll “look book” and I was impressed with what I saw. The clothes look very trendy and fashionable, which young girls like. They are also age appropriate which mom and dad will like too.
Check out the look book here, http://www.JCPLookBook.com/gallery/StardollBacktoSchool2011.
This fashion line was inspired by Stardoll.com, one of the world’s largest online communities for teen and tween girls who love fashion, shopping and design. Stardoll.com has over 90 million members! WOW!
With this launch, budding fashionistas will make their virtual fashion world a reality with Stardoll apparel and accessories. With back-to-school time upon us the new fashion line in being introduced at a perfect time.
For more information about JCPenney, or to find a location near you, please visit www.JCPenney.com. You can also type in the word Stardoll in the JCPenney search box to find all the available designs. Even my VERY picky teen daughter saw a few pieces she thought were pretty ”cool”.
JCPenney would love to give a lucky reader a $50 JCPenney gift card that you can use to purchase some fashions from the Stardoll line (or anything else you want). Thank you JCPenney.
To enter please check out the Stardoll fashions (either visit JCPenny.com or check out the look book linked above). Then come back here and comment on a specific item from the Stardoll collection you think your child might like (or one you like). Please be specific. Thanks!
For extra entries you can do any or all of the following. Please leave a separate comment for each that you have done. Extra entries are optional.
- Subscribe to She Scribes and/or Connect with Google Friend Connect. Both options are found on the right side bar.
- “Like” JCPenney on Facebook, www.Facebook.com/JCP.
- “Like” She Scribes on Facebook, www.Facebook.com/SheScribes.
- Follow JCPenney on Twitter, www.Twitter.com/JCPenney.
- Follow She Scribes on Twitter, www.Twitter.com/She_Scribes and tweet about this giveaway and/or the new Stardoll fashions found at JCPenney. Please include @She_Scribes in the tweet so I can see it too. This is limited to three tweets per day.
- Share this review/giveaway with others on Facebook, Digg, Technorati and so forth. Be sure to tell me what you did and please provide a name and/or URL so I can verify.
- Leave a thoughtful comment on a non-giveaway post on She Scribes and tell me which post you commented on. There is a limit of one comment per post, but you can comment on as many posts as you want for an unlimited extra entry option.
- Post about this giveaway on your site and please link back to this post. Please provide the URL.
This giveaway is open to US residents only and will end on August 16, 2011 at 11:59 PM (EST). The winner will be chosen at random using a random number generator from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified via e-mail and will have three days to reply with a name, address (no PO Box) and phone number (shipping purposes only). Failure to do so will result in a new winner will be chosen in their place.
Other cool giveaways can be found on the right side bar under “Win It”.
*I was not compensated in any way for this post. I posted this giveaway for the benefit and enjoyment of my site readers. Any opinions expressed are my own. JCPenney will be providing the gift card.