Whenever I got to the mall I always love to swing by the Hallmark store, most especially during the holidays. I love all the fun collectibles you can find there. My family also makes it a point of picking up a new holiday ornament from Hallmark’s collection every year too. I also love that I can find great gifts there too.
Coppin’s is an great online resource for Hallmark products and other collectibles like Jim Shore figurines, Precious Moments, Willow Tree and My Little Kitchen Fairies. They also carry the beautiful DaVinci Beads, My Pillow Pet, Happy Nappers, WebKinz, Ugly Dolls and so much more.
Coppin’s asked me to check out one of their collectibles available both online and in their retail store. In fact Coppin’s has seven retail locations in Utah.
I opted to review a figurine from the Jim Shore collection. Jim Shore has many Disney figurines. I love Disney and many of their characters. It was so hard to narrow it down to just one piece. I finally settled on a lovely Little Mermaid figurine. I chose her because the Little Mermaid movie was a favorite of our daughter’s when she was little. My husband also loves the movie. His “macho” male friends tease him about it but my husband doesn’t care. He loves the movie.
The Jim Shore figurine collection is “officially” known as Heartwood Creek by Jim Shore.
Here is the piece I selected.
It’s beautiful. I love how colorful the piece is too. It’s a decent size too.
Unlike other fine collectibles this piece is very well made and sturdy. It’s not fine and delicate like most collectibles. When you have children and pets it’s nice to have collectibles that could stand to be knocked around a few times without fear of them shattering into a million pieces.
Coppin’s carries several Jim Shore Disney pieces.
Jim Shore also has plenty of other figurines that are not Disney related too.
My order from Coppin’s arrived quickly and was packaged very well. Overall I am very pleased with their service.
To learn more about Coppin’s and to check out all their wonderful gifts and collectibles visit www.CoppinsGifts.com.
Coppin’s would love to give a lucky reader their choice of a Jim Shore figurine – up to a $25 value – from their online store.
To enter please look over the Heartwood Creek by Jim Shore Figurines on the Coppin’s website, www.CoppinsGifts.com/HeCrbyJimSh.html. Then come back here and comment on which figurine you would like to win (up to a $25 value).
For extra entries you can do any or all of the following. Please leave a separate comment for each that you have done. Extra entries are optional.
- Subscribe to She Scribes. Both E-mail and RSS options are found on the right side bar.
- “Like” Coppin’s Gifts on Facebook, www.Facebook.com/CoppinsHallmark.
- “Like” She Scribes on Facebook, www.Facebook.com/SheScribes.
- Follow Coppin’s Gifts on Twitter, www.Twitter.com/CoppinsHallmark.
- Follow She Scribes on Twitter, www.Twitter.com/She_Scribes and tweet about this review and/or giveaway. Please include @She_Scribes in the tweet so I can see it too. This is limited to three tweets per day.
- Share information about this review and/or giveaway with others on Facebook, Digg, Technorati and so forth. Be sure to tell me what you did and please provide a name and/or URL so I can verify.
- Leave a thoughtful comment on a non-giveaway post on She Scribes and tell me which post you commented on. There is a limit of one comment per post, but you can comment on as many posts as you want for an unlimited extra entry option.
- Post about this review and/or giveaway on your site and please link back to this post. Please provide the URL.
This giveaway is open to US residents only and will end on March 11, 2012 at 11:59 PM (EST). The winner will be chosen at random using a random number generator from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified via e-mail and will have three days to reply with their name, mailing address (no PO Box) and figurine choice (up to a $25 value). Failure to do so will result in a new winner will be chosen in their place.
Other delightful giveaways can be found on the right side bar under “Win It.”
*I received a free product sample in order to do this review. There was no compensation. The opinions expressed are entirely my own. Coppin’s Gifts will be providing the prize.