I just learned that the Dancing with the Stars celebrity dancers for Season 14 have just been announced. They are as follows;
– Jack Wagner (52) from Melrose Place and General Hospital
– Melissa Gilbert (47) of Little House on the Prairie fame.
– Sherry Shepherd (44), one of the co-hosts from The View.
– Martina Navratilova (55), tennis professional.
– Maria Menounous (33), television host.
– Donald Driver (37) from the Green Bay Packers.
– Jaleel White (35) who played Urkel from the TV show Family Matters.
– William Levy (31) who is an actor and a model.
– Gavin DeGraw (35), singer.
– Roshon Fegan (20) from the TV series Shake It up.
– Katherine Jenkins (31), opera singer.
– Gladys Knight (67), legendary singer.
What are your thoughts on this season’s line up? Personally I’m not overly impressed. There is no one here I’d really be interested in watching, sad to say. Some seasons DWTS has a great celebrity cast, other times not so much. I think out of this years celebrity cast I’d probably be most interested in Sherry Shepherd because I think she’s funny and Jack Wagner because I thought he was such a hottie back when he was on General Hospital.
For more information about the show go to www.ABC.Go.com/Shows/Dancing-with-the-Stars.
*I was not asked to post this information, nor was I compensated in any way. I posted this for the enjoyment of my site readers. Any opinions expressed are entirely my own.