The older I get the more and more concerned I get about the quality of the products I use to care for my skin, especially my face. I used to think that because I was overweight and had fat in my face that I would be excluded from having wrinkles. I couldn’t have been anymore WRONG. With each passing day I notice more and more little “quirks” with my skin that I have to attribute to getting older. My skin always looks so washed out and dull. Not to mention the deep wrinkles around my mouth (laugh lines?) and the little wrinkles that are starting to pop up around my eyes.
I recently had the opportunity to try out some éclos Skin Care products. The company sent me a starter kit which included sample sizes of the following products;
• Facial Cleanser Skin Prep – This is a very nice skin cleaner. It removes make up effortlessly and leaves your skin feeling nice, not dry and tight like other face cleansers.
• Cellular Activator Face Serum – This feels nice on the skin. It’s very soothing, especially after being out in the hot sun sweating all day. Using the cleanser and following up with the serum and cream felt SO GOOD on my overheated skin.
• Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream – This is a very nice cream. It goes on smoothly and feels nice on your skin. I found it soothing too.
• Restorative Eye Cream – This is a bit thicker then other eye creams I have tried in the past, but I liked it. It felt nice on my skin and left my skin feeling nice – not tight like eye creams sometimes do.
• Instant Radiance Facial Scrub – I like scrubs but I found this one to be too abrasive for my preferences. I used this sparingly and CAREFULLY scrubbed my face with it.
• Skin Renewal Clay Mask – Unlike other clay masks I’ve tried in the past this one goes on smooth like a lotion and it dries more evenly than other clay masks. It washes off very easily too.
• éclos Terry Cloth Head Band – Very handy to have. It keeps the hair off your face.
The starter kit retails for $19.99.
What makes éclos unique is that it is made with Apple Stem Cells extracted from a rare Swiss apple which have shown tremendous ability to stimulate skin stem cells, encouraging aging skin to behave like younger skin. Plant extracts, vitamins and anti-oxidants combine with the Apple Stem Cell technology to help minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and tired skin.
I like that they use NATURAL products and not ones that were made made in a jar or tube in a lab. This make up is made WITHOUT Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrance, Synthetic Dyes or Petro Chemicals. As far as I’m concerned the closer to 100% natural a product can be the better. None of the products really have much of a scent to them, which is good. You don’t need perfume scented facial care products.
I am NOT one to like to have my picture taken, but I snapped a few “before” and “after” photos. I’m not sure if you can notice much of a difference because I found it hard to take a photo of my face. Personally I think my skin has a bit more “life” to it. It’s not as dull and lackluster as it used to be. It looks more refreshed. The texture is not too. It feels a little softer and smoother.
I think the area around my eyes looks a bit better. The deep wrinkly by my mouth is still just as noticeable as it was before.
Here is before and after my eye area…
And here is before and after the area around my mouth and the laugh line that really bothers me…
Do you see much of a difference? It’s hard to tell because the pictures are not so great.
Another thing that I like about these products is that they are affordable. Similar products were once only available from specialty brands at department stores with a high price tag to match. éclos is the first brand to bring this active ingredient to mainstream stores at a fraction of the cost- making beautiful and younger skin available to women everywhere. It means a lot to me that I can afford quality products, especially when it comes to something as important as my skin.
Over all I like the products and I think with more time I would see more change to my skin.
To learn more about éclos please visit www.EclosBeauty.com.
Eclos has generously offered another kit to giveaway to a lucky reader.
You MUST leave a comment on this post with the answer to this question. After you have done so you are welcome to use Rafflecopter for extra entries.
To Enter: Leave a comment and tell me which product in the starter kit you are most anxious to try?
This giveaway is open to US readers and will end on June 14, 2012 at 12:01 AM (EST). The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries using a random number generator. The winner will be notified via e-mail.