I love books. I have more books then I’ll probably ever read. Some of the books in my extensive collection I have already read but for some reason I hold on to them. Other books I purchased with the intention of reading, but just haven’t had a chance to read them yet.
One of the reasons why I love to read books is because it’s a great way to escape your realities and travel across time or around the globe. Books can take you on the ultimate adventure.
How would you like to win a book lovers get away to beautiful Ontario, Canada?
You and five of your closest book-loving friends or family could jet off to Ontario, Canada is just the first chapter of an exceptional three-night getaway. The story unfolds in five-star luxury in vibrant Toronto where you’ll get up close and personal with the city’s iconic sights and with celebrated author, Joseph Boyden. The plot thickens in picturesque Muskoka, scene of fine wine and dining, galleries, outdoor adventures, an exclusive event with fellow book lovers and a resort and spa stay overlooking the fall colors of Lake Rosseau. As with every great story, the memories will last long after the final page has been read.
This is what the winner has to look forward to.
5 You and five friends
4 Four Days
3 Three nights
2 Two Incredible settings – Toronto and Muskoka
1 One unforgettable experience
I agree! This would be an incredible once-in-a-lifetime experience. I plan on entering, not only because it sounds like fun but I also always wanted to visit Toronto.
Here is what the lucky winner will receive.
- Return air travel via Porter Airlines to Toronto
- Accommodations at the regal Fairmont Royal York in Toronto and The Rosseau, Canada’s first JW Marriott Resort & Spa in Muskoka
- Shuttle from Toronto to Muskoka in quintessentially Ontario fashion via a short yet exhilarating float plane ride, admiring scenic landscapes and vibrant fall colours en route before landing on Lake Rosseau
- All meals, including a culinary tour of Toronto and dinner high atop the CN Tower with an exclusive tour of the world’s tallest wine cellar
- Two memorable literary events with Joseph Boyden<link to http://www.JosephBoyden.com/books.htm>, celebrated author of Three Day Road and Through Black Spruce. You and your guests will enjoy a private reception with Boyden in Toronto and attend an event in Muskoka where he’ll talk about the books he has written, the one he is currently writing and how his native Ontario inspires his work
- Guided tours in Muskoka will give you a flavor of the region’s marine and aboriginal heritage; you’ll experience its natural beauty while hiking and mushroom foraging; you’ll enjoy its local arts scene on a fall studio tour; and of course, there will be time to visit the quaint shops of Ontario’s ‘cottage country’.
Travel dates are from September 28, 2012 – October 1, 2012. I bet the area will be breathtaking with the leaves changing colors that time of the year. There will be some incredible photo opportunities.
The retail value of this amazing getaway is $14,600 USD ($15,000 CAD). WOW! That is HUGE!
Maybe I shouldn’t share this giveaway with my readers. The less people who enter the more of a chance I have to win. Ha Ha, just kidding.
I know you want to enter this fantastic giveaway. To learn more please visit www.OntarioTravel.net/BookLovers.
If you enter, good luck! And if you win, consider me as one of your book loving friends and take me with you. LOL!
*This is a compensated post, however all opinions expressed are entirely my own and are not influenced in any way.