I was recently approached by WorldFoods to be a part of their Fusion Taste USA Team. Not only am I a USA Team member, I also get to lead the New York team.
WorldFoods has asked bloggers from several states in the United States to lead a team of bloggers to help spread the word about WorldFoods products.
Each state team will consist of six bloggers (the lead and five additional state bloggers). Each blogger will receive a package with several WorldFoods products. Each blogger will be asked to try out each product using their own recipes or recipes from other sources. They are then asked to blog about product (review) as well as share what they created with each product. The bloggers involved are also asked to tweet about their review/recipe, share on Facebook and Pinterest and any other social networking site they can think of.
This campaign will run over a course of six weeks. The teams will be competing against one another. The team that posts the most awesome reviews (photos, descriptive…) and shares the most across all the social networking sites will win great prizes.
The entire winning team will receive the following: An exclusive Asian dining experience cooked by a chef, a table set from Thailand, a prominent feature in the Fusion Taste Team USA exclusive e-cookbook, a Lemongrass and Ginger cookbook by Leemai Tan, and a week’s “winning team” promotion across the social channels.
Along with the opportunity to win this awesome prize package, blogger’s posts will also be shared on WorldFoods social networking sites, online “foodie” communities and an e-mail “blast” to all their newsletter subscribers around the world. They are also going to be partnering with other well known food communities and forums to help spread the word.
If you love food and trying out new recipes, and would love to gain more exposure and new fans/followers, then why not consider joining the WorldFoods team.
- You must be a New York blogger (NY state or NYC)
- You must write about food at least some of the time. You do not have to be a “foodie” or “food blogger”. As long as you love food (and who doesn’t?) and enjoy sharing reviews and recipes with your readers, you would qualify.
- You must be willing to write honest, descriptive and creative reviews about the WorldFoods products you receive to review as well as any recipes you try with the products.
- You must be active on Facebook, Twittere and Pinterest. Your blog also needs to allow “pinning” to Pinterest.
- Chosen bloggers would need to be willing to interact with WorldFoods online. For example, become a fan of the WorldFoods Fusion of Flavours Facebook page as well as share your reviews there. You would also need to follow the Fusion Team on Twitter (@fusiontasteteam) and tweet about your reviews.
This is not a paid opportunity. You will be heavily promoted and gain exposure as well as fans and followers. Plus if you love food and trying out new recipes this would be a fun opportunity too.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the New York team please leave a comment in the comment section of this post with the following information;
- Your name (first is fine), e-mail address (you can spell it out such as “at” and “dot” if you want – SheScribes “at” Optonline “dot” net) and the URL of your blog. Also, please tell me why you would like to be a part of the NY team.
*I am not compensated for this post. I will be receiving free product samples in the near future to do reviews. All opinions expressed are my own unless otherwise noted.