I love to pass on great deals to my readers when I come across them. I think many readers might love the special offers for P&G hair care products AND CVS ExtraCare offers. Not only that I have a great giveaway you might want to check out too.
P&G and CVS have teamed up to provide consumers with some special offers on great beauty products.
I shop at CVS often. I always make sure to give them my ExtraCare card because it’s a great way to earn valuable coupons. It’s a great way to save money on almost all your household necessities. Before you do any shopping be sure to stop by the ExtraCare In-Store Coupon Centers to see what other savings you can find.
During the week of March 3, 2013, CVS shoppers can use CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare Card at ExtraCare Coupon Centers to get great deals on Herbal Essences® and Aussie® products:
- Get 2 Herbal Essences® Hello Hydration Shampoo or Conditioner (10.1oz) for $6
- Get 2 Aussie® Moist Shampoo or Conditioner (13.1oz) for $6
- Plus, get an additional $1 off when you scan your ExtraCare Card!
- That’s almost $3.60 in savings on 2!
In addition to that, from now until April 30, 2013, CVS shoppers who spend $50 on P&G Beauty products will receive a $15 VISA gift card via mail-in rebate. Between myself and my teenage daughter we can easily spend $50 on P&G beauty products in just one trip to CVS.
To receive your $15 gift card, go to www.BestOfBeautyRebate2013.com and download the rebate form, fill it out, and mail it in with your original dated sales receipt(s). Be sure to circle the P&G beauty items and purchase price(s). P&G will mail you your $15 VISA gift card in 6-8 weeks.
*Participating Brands: COVERGIRL®, Pantene®, Secret®, Venus®, Ivory®, Herbal Essences®, Aussie®, Clairol®, Safeguard, Olay®, Crest 3D White®, Head & Shoulders®, Puffs®, Vidal Sassoon®
Don’t forget to pick up your March P&G brandSAVER® in your local newspaper on Sunday, March 3, 2013 for more great deals on your favorite P&G products.
Speaking of P&G and beauty, here are some great tips from P&G Beauty Expert Marsha Chilko for beautiful looking hair.
Long Lasting Curls
- Help dry hair hold its style with this easy trick.
- Treat hair with Aussie’s Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner and blow dry on a low heat setting.
- Separate hair into 2″ sections and curl one at a time.
- After curling each section, pin the curl up for a few minutes. This will help the curl set as it cools for a longer-lasting style.
Sleek & Straight Hair for a Luscious Look
- Wash and condition your hair with the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Collection.
- Spray Set Me Up extra hold spray gel throughout wet hair.
- Use a hair drier to dry your hair until damp.
- Pin back a 2-inch section of hair at a diagonal.
- Blow dry your hair completely, repeating section by section, using a paddle brush to smooth as you go.
- Expert tip: Angle your hair dryer away from the roots, following the brush, to keep your hair smooth.
- Smooth a flat iron through each section of hair.
I have an awesome giveaway for a lucky reader! The Prize Pack including the following products (all full size!) and gift card.
- Aussie® Moist Shampoo
- Aussie® Moist Conditioner
- Herbal Essences® Hello Hydration Shampoo
- Herbal Essences® Hello Hydration Conditioner
- $50 CVS Gift Card (so you can take advantage of the spend $50, get $15 offer)
Think about it. If you use the $50 gift card to purchase qualifying P&G beauty products and mail in for the rebate you’ll get back $15. So you’ll get $50 in free products (using the gift card) and $15 cash in your pocket. !
This giveaway is open to US residents only and will end on March 15, 2013 at 11:59 PM (EST). The winner will be chosen at random using a random number generator from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified via e-mail and will have three days to reply or a new winner will be chosen in their place.
To enter please leave a comment on this post and tell me which is your favorite P&G Beauty Brand (here’s a hint – you can find the list of participating brands above).
For extra entries you can use the Rafflecopter widget (below) but you must complete the initial entry requirement or the additional entries won’t qualify (I do check). Extra entries are optional.
*P&G provided the prize for my consideration, as well as the prize provided as part of this contest.