A few weeks ago I posted about a special event being held at Kroger stores across the country where PepsiCo was giving away FREE samples of thier Frito-Lay snacks.
Kroger and PepsiCo have teamed up again for another Free For All event. This time around they are giving out FREE samples of their most flavorful PepsiCo products to his shelves in recent months. Consumers will be able to try out FREE samples of Quaker’s newest products;
- Quaker Chew Yogurt Snack Bar
- Quaker Big Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
- Quaker Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
The event will be held in-store at Kroger stores cross the country. To find out if your nearest store is participating (and for more information) please visit www.KrogerQuakerFreeForAll.com.
The event is on Friday, April 26, 2013 from 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM local time.
I’ve had the opportunity to try out the snacks that Kroger and PepsiCo will be giving away at the event. I was sent free samples to review.
Oh my! You do not want to miss snacking on these tasty treats!
Quaker Chewy Yogurt Snack Bar, Strawberry flavored:
- A delicious snack to help fuel you and your family’s day
- A good source of calcium
- 12g whole grains
- Real fruit with a delicious yogurt-flavored coating
- Available in strawberry, blueberry and vanilla
This bar has it all… granola, strawberry bits and a real yogurt coating.
I like this bar because you can really taste the strawberry. It has a nice fruity taste to it with the creaminess of the yogurt coating.
My kids LOVE this bar. I had to hide them or else they would gobble them all up before I had a chance to have another one (or two, or three…).
New! Quaker Big Chewy, Chocolate Chip:
- A delicious, wholesome snack that gets you going and keeps you going with 13grams of whole grains
- If you like Quaker Chewy, you will love Quaker Big Chewy. It’s 60% bigger than our regular Chewy bar and is topped with a delicious drizzle (either chocolaty drizzle or peanut buttery drizzle)
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Available in two delicious flavors, Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
This is a BIG granola-like bar. Much bigger than regular bars. Because of it’s size it’s very filling. When you pair this up with a glass of milk or water you have a satisfying and filling snack that is sure to get you through your day.
The whole bar tastes SO GOOD! There is just enough chocolate to help get you through your chocolate cravings, but not overly sweet.
New! Quaker Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Quaker brings the goodness of our whole grains oats to Chocolate Chip Cookies so it’s a cookie you can feel good about eating
- Made with 10 grams of whole grains
- Good source of fiber
- One pack of cookies includes 4 crispy chocolate chip cookies, perfect for on-the-go
- We also have large soft baked oatmeal cookies that are individually wrapped
- Try our delicious soft baked oatmeal cookies.
When I think “Quaker” I don’t think about cookies. They are not the first thing that would come to mind.
These cookies are so good that they even impressed my husband who sticks to ONE brand of chocolate chip cookies (I won’t mention the brand). He said he would buy these if he saw them in the store. That alone tells me they are good.
These cookies are nice and crunchy and taste great.
I love that they are individually packed so I can toss a package in my kid’s lunches before they head off to school. With 10 grams of whole grains and a good source of fiber this is a snack treat I can feel good about giving my kids. And what kid doesn’t love chocolate chip cookies?
Look for all three products at a grocery store near you.
Don’t forget to check out the brands online too.
If you would like to follow the conversation on Twitter use the hashtag #QuakerFreeForAll.
To help you stock up on your favorite Quaker snack products, I have a $30 Visa Gift Card to give to a lucky winner.
This giveaway is open to US residents only and will end on April 30, 2013 at 11:59 PM (EST). The winner will be chosen at random using a random number generator from all eligible entries. The winner will be contacted via e-mail and will have three days to reply or a new winner will be chosen in their place.
To enter please leave a comment on this post and tell me which of the three Quaker products mentioned here are you most excited to try?
For extra entries you can use the Rafflecopter widget (below) but you must complete the initial entry requirement or the additional entries won’t qualify (I do check). Extra entries are optional.
*I received free product samples to do this review and a gift card in exchange for my participation. This post is sponsored by Frito-Lay. The opinions expressed are my own and were not influenced in any way.