YouTube is THE destination for Halloween, from dramatic makeup transformations with Kandee Johnson to SoCraftastic’s clever DIY decorating ideas and yummy treats via MyCupCakeAddiction and Rosanna Pansino. Plus, Halloween costume ideas from #1 style and beauty YouTuber, Michelle Phan and popular YouTube teens Brooklyn and Bailey.
This year people have been searching on Google for that perfect costume, for the latest Google Halloween costume trends, click here: g.co/frightgeist.
Whatever it is, YouTube has got you covered this Halloween.
Tasty Halloween Recipes
- Rosana Pansino (+4M subscribers & +1 Billion views) – Rosanna of “Nerdy Nummies” has the most popular cooking show online. Watch as her and fellow YouTubers MyLifeAsEva bake Costume Quest 2 Halloween treats.
- MyCupCakeAddiction (+2M subscribers & +269M views) – Elise loves to create amazing cakes, cupcakes and sweets. She had the opportunity to team up with R.L. Stine aka Jack Black to create 3 amazing spooky treats to celebrate the new Goosebumps movie and Halloween!
- LaurDIY (+2.4M subscribers & +115M views) – Toronto based DIY and lifestyle YouTuber, Lauren, whips up chocolate covered pretzels that look like pumpkins, creepy oreo eyeballs, and Halloween kabobs.
- WhatsUpMoms (+725K subscribers & +170M views) – This channel is produced by moms, and they aim to inspire, inform, and make people laugh. This Halloween they are showing us how to make yummy chocolate apples!
- Michelle Phan (+8M subscribers & +1.1 Billion views) – #1 beauty YouTuber, Michelle Phan, gives us clever and hilarious Halloween costume ideas from Tinder to Grumpy Cat and even a Belfie.
- Kandee Johnson (+3.2M subscribers & +344M views) – Youtube makeup, style and fun guru, Kandee Johnson, is here to help you transform into female kick-butt superhero, Wonder Woman.
- Grav3yardgirl (+5.8M subscribers & +824M views) – Bunny Meyer is a quirky and fun YouTube beauty guru. Watch her transform into Sarah Sanderson from Hocus Pocus. Plus, check out these Halloween-esque shoes she unboxed!
- Brooklyn and Bailey (+1.9M subscribers & +206M views) – Need a Halloween costume but aren’t feeling creative? Check out Brooklyn and Bailey’s 28 last minute Halloween costume ideas including favorites Minnie Mouse and Minions.
- Glam&Gore (+956K subscribers & +53M views) – Glam&Gore describe their channel as “the swiss army knife of makeup tutorials.” Pay close attention because they can help you turn into Harley Quinn this Halloween.
- rosaliesaysrawr (+217K subscribers & +6M views) – Rosalie is her name and YouTube is her game with videos ranging from DIY, Fashion and Challenges. Want your beloved four-legged friend to dress up with you this Halloween? Rosalie has the perfect costume; Red Bull and an angel costume.
DIY Halloween Decor/Craft Ideas
- SoCraftastic (+1.2M subscribers & +131M views) – This DIY arts & crafts channel will show you how to make a glow in the dark pumpkin.
- WhatsUpMoms (+725K subscribers & +170M views) – From a spooky terrarium to a reusable glow and the dark trick or treating bag, these moms show us how to do Halloween right.
- JustLikeThat (+404K subscribers & +29M views) – These group of girls bring new videos each week and showed their viewers how to make a Halloween candy centerpiece, festive drinks and balloon art.
- Karina Garcia – (+390K subscribers & +20M views) – Karina Garcia loves sharing DIY videos and review. This month she shows us how to create gross eyeballs in a jar and a spider web “night light.”
Do you have a favorite YouTube channel that you turn to for holiday/seasonal ideas/recipes? If so, please leave the link in the comment section so me and other readers can check it out.
*I was not compensated for this post. I posted this for the enjoyment of my site readers.