Are you planning on preparing a romantic dinner at home for your special someone? If so, and you are looking for an incredibly easy and totally delicious looking dessert, check out this recipe from Lite House for a Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake “topping” for ice cream.
I bet this would be equally as delicious with French vanilla or chocolate ice cream. It would probably be very good “as is.”
Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Topping
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: –
Finished in: 4 hours, 10 minutes
Surprise your sweetie this Valentine’s Day with Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Greek Yogurt Ice Cream topping!
2.5 cups Strawberry flavored Greek Yogurt
2 cups of sliced strawberries
½ cup Creamy Cheesecake Opadipity by Litehouse Sweet Greek Yogurt Dip
½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Place a silicone baking mat on a baking sheet.
- Spread the strawberry Greek yogurt on the baking mat.
- Top with sliced strawberries.
- Drizzle the Creamy Cheesecake Opadipity Sweet Greek Yogurt dip over the strawberries.
- Melt the chocolate chips on a saucepan over medium-low heat until melted. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the strawberries.
- Freeze for at least four hours.
- Cut into pieces and put on ice cream for a delicious topping!
*I was not compensated for this post. I posted this with permission for the enjoyment of my readers.