Can you believe that it’s almost Memorial Day weekend? It seems like just yesterday we were wishing people a “Happy New Year” or giving out Valentine’s Day Cards. Time flies way too quickly.
We’ve already had our first barbecue of the season two weeks ago. My husband was especially excited. He LOVES barbecued hamburgers.
I wish we were allowed to have barbecues in our condo complex. Thanks to the foolish act of a resident (he put out a lit cigarette in a flower pot with a dried up flower inside), the Fire Marshall banned barbecues from our balconies too. We can have one but it has to be 200′ from the building. We live on a hill. Two hundred feet would put us in the parking lot. I’m pretty sure our neighbors wouldn’t want us barbecuing by their cars.
My husband loves to barbecue hamburgers and hot dogs at my father’s house. I wish we could barbecue other items like fish and chicken. If I had a barbecue I would use it all the time in nice weather and grill so much more than just burgers and hot dogs.
Here are some yummy sounding recipes from Finlandia Imported Butter. It’s made by the same people who bring you Finlandia Cheese. Finlandia Imported Butter is made with natural, non-GMO ingredients.
Finlandia®, the internationally renowned cheese maker noted for being one of the most highly regarded cheese brands in America, introduces – FinlandiaImported Butter.
Finlandia Imported Butter is crafted from pure, fresh milk, produced on family-owned farms in Finland. Finlandia Imported Butter is perfect for the American natural palate is made no rBST hormones. Finlandia Imported Butter is made from cows that graze as much as they can during the warm seasons.
This eclectic natural butter is perfect for breakfast, to butter a favorite muffin or croissant with its sweet, rich taste. Finlandia Imported Butter is also a go-to choice for recipes and at dinnertime or to create delicious baked goods and decadent chocolate delights. Just in time for summer, Finlandia Imported Butter offers that perfect final touch for your BBQ, for seafood or vegetables.
“With butter a healthful choice, in moderation, for cooks and chefs, Finlandia Imported Butter is the perfect choice for all your grill needs, from marinades to decadent, rich sauces you can add to your corn-on-the-cob or grilled fish or lobster,” said Michelle Maxson, Vice President and Project Manager of Finlandia® Cheese Inc.
Finlandia Imported Butter is the all-natural choice for chefs and home cooks alike. The AARP reports butter helps with the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins and minerals found in vegetables, and advises consumers to choose a butter made from grass fed cows, as Finlandia Imported Butter is made, with heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
For many years, butter was considered a bad word. However, butter is hot again, with chefs and families rejoicing in the news, based on newly published scientific reports. With the highly respected Annals of Internal Medicine and 72 major studies agreeing butter is good for you.
Crafted with pure, wholesome milk; rich and creamy, Finlandia Imported Butter brings butter from family-owned farms to the American table.
Here are some exciting new recipes for your next BBQ.
Grilled Corn on the Cob with Finlandia® Imported Butter Sauce
- 1 stick of Finlandia® Imported Butter, softened
- 3 cloves of Garlic, smashed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- Fresh Corn on the cob (in husks)
- Optional: If you like a bit of spice, add in a teaspoon of Cumin
- Mix all ingredients together and melt in a small pot.
- Grill your corn (in the husk) for about 15 – 20 minutes, being sure to turn often. Once it is done, let it cool a bit before you remove the husks, wearing grill gloves to protect your hands. Then, using a brush, apply the butter sauce. Serve the rest in a bowl.
Grilled Lobster with ® Imported Butter Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Finlandia® Imported Butter, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon of Paprika
- Lobster Tails (thawed)
- Before you light grill, use olive oil spray on grill.
- Heat grill to high temperature.
- Mix all ingredients for marinade, and split lobster tails lengthwise.
- Brush butter sauce on flesh side of lobster tails.
- Put on grill, and turn after 6 minutes, being sure to add butter sauce carefully after they are turned. Cooking time will vary, but should take about 15 minutes. Lobster when cooked is always an opaque color.
- Please note: you cannot use the extra marinade/butter sauce on the lobster once it is cooked. If you would like to have extra sauce, keep some on the side to serve in a separate bowl.
Mmmm… I LOVE corn on the cob. I’ve never cooked it on the grill before. Nothing says summer more than piping hot corn on the cob dripping with butter. Yum! Now I’m craving some. Maybe I’ll head to the farm after I post this and get some corn.
Never in a million years would I think to grill lobster. I love lobster. I like it more when someone else makes it for me. None the less this recipe sounds oh-so-good.
For more information about Finlandia Imported Butter or other Finlandia products visit www.FinlandiaCheese.com. You can also find other mouth watering recipes on their website. In addition you can find the brand on Facebook.
Are you a fan of Finlandia Cheese? Have you tried their Imported Butter yet?
What are YOUR favorite summer time recipes?
*I was not compensated for this post. I shared these recipes with permission for the enjoyment of my site readers. Any opinions expressed are my own unless otherwise noted.