Summer is not summer without hamburgers. They go “hand-in-hand” with backyard barbecues. My family and I LOVE barbecued burgers.
To be honest with you, when I think of burgers I think ground beef, a slice of cheese and our favorite toppings like ketchup, pickles and onions. We’re missing out because there are so many great recipes available to create gourmet quality burgers quickly and easily.
Are you familiar with Omaha Steaks? Ohmaha Steaks is an online retailer of quality meats, seafood, appetizers, desserts and more.
My mom used to order from Omaha Steaks often. She was in love with their steaks. I have to laugh when I think about it because I rarely had a chance to enjoy the steaks. My mom considered them food for the grown-ups. Kids were given hamburgers. Now that I’m an adult I can enjoy Omaha Steaks too.
Hamburgers are easy to prepare and require few ingredients, but sometimes you want to offer your family or guests something a little “more”. Ohmaha Steaks has a nice variety of burgers worth checking out.
My family had the opportunity to try out some mouth watering burgers from Ohmaha Steaks. They grill up perfectly on the barbecue or you can enjoy them pan fried in your kitchen. We tried them both ways (on the grill and in a pan on the stove). Personally I enjoy the barbecue method.
I received to review the following burgers.
To be honest I was very curious about these burgers. I love salmon, as does my daughter. I couldn’t imagine a salmon burger. I just had to try these.
The Aztec Salmon Burgers are made from Wild Alaskan Salmon with black beans, sharp cheddar, fire-roasted corn and peppers. They are very colorful!
These burgers are SO GOOD! I love the combination of ingredients. Salmon is great “as is” with just a dash of lemon juice. The addition of the beans, cheddar and other ingredients really make the flavor of these burgers “pop”.
You don’t have to eat these like a regular burger. You could put on on top of a salad or with a side of wild rice.
My daughter loved these so much she asked me to get more. She wants to be able to make one for a light lunch.
If you love salmon you must try these delicious burgers.
Most people love bacon. There are some people out there that are bacon obsessed (I know a few people who love anything and everything bacon). I like bacon too. I would never think to include it inside a burger.
These are not your typical burgers. These are made out of pork, not beef. You can tell when you cook them too. They smell like pork. They even taste like pork (of course!).
Whomever thought to pair pork and bacon in a burger form is genius! The flavor combination is amazing.
Normally I like ketchup on top of my burgers. You don’t need to add anything extra to these burgers. They are packed with flavor just as they are.
Your family and guests will rave about these mouth-watering burgers.
If you love big, juicy, hearty burgers then the Omaha Steaks Brisket Burgers are for you. These thick and juicy burgers are very satisfying. They are thicker then the other burgers. They are quite the mouthful. True burger lovers will flip for these yummy burgers.
The burgers are available in multi packs ranging from 4 burgers upwards to 16 burger packs. Each one is individually sealed so you can make a few and save the rest for another occasion. They are frozen solid when they arrive at your door. You’ll need to let them defrost a bit before cooking them.
These burgers are packed with flavor and convenient. They are available year round too.
Regular ground beef burgers are great but the gourmet burgers from Omaha Steaks are extraordinary.
Speaking of extraordinary burgers, Omaha Steak’s Chef Karl Marsh has some burger recipes that are sure to make you drool just by reading them.
Mediterranean Lamb Burger with Feta Cheese and Tzatziki Sauce
4 Omaha Steaks Lamb Burgers
2 tsp. Omaha Steaks Seasoning
4 oz Feta Cheese Crumbles
4 Ciabatta Buns
1/2 cup Tzatziki Sauce
4 Large Beef Steak Tomato Slices
4 Green Leaves
1. Prepare the Tzatziki Sauce ahead of time.
2. Clean and preheat grill to high. Season burgers as desired with Omaha Steaks All Natural Seasoning. Grill for 4-5 minutes per side until internal temperature reads 160°F. Sprinkle crumbled Feta Cheese on each burger before removing from the grill.
3. Lightly toast the Ciabatta Buns on the grill. Then spread 1 Tbsp of Tzatziki Sauce on each half of bun.
4. Place burgers on buns and top with green leaf and tomato slices.
Tzatziki Sauce (Makes 2 cups)
1 cup Plain Yogurt
1 each Large Cucumbers (Peeled, Seeded and Diced)
1/4 cup Red Onion (Minced)
1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
1 teaspoon Garlic, Minced
1 Tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice (Fresh)
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1/4 teaspoon Ground Pepper
1. Combine all and mix well.
2. Store up to 1 week in fridge.
Pork Bacon Burger with Bourbon Onion Mayonnaise
4 each Omaha Steaks Pork & Bacon Burgers
4 each Onion Buns
2 tsp. Omaha Steaks All Natural Seasoning
1/2 Cup Bourbon Onion Mayonnaise
4 Green Leaves
4 Beefsteak Tomato Slices
1. Clean and preheat grill to high (600°F). Season burgers as desired with Omaha Steaks All Natural Seasoning. Grill for 5-6 minutes per side until internal temperature reads 160°F
2. Lightly toast the Kaiser Rolls and spread 1 Tbsp. of Bourbon Onion Mayonnaise on each half of buns.
3.Place burgers on buns and top with green leaf and tomato slice.
Bourbon Onion Mayonnaise (Makes 2 cups)
2 Tbsp. Canola Oil
1 Tbsp. Butter
1 large Yellow Onion, Sliced
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
1/8 tsp. Black Pepper
1/4 cup Beef Au jus*
1/2 cup Bourbon
1 Cup Mayonnaise
1. Heat oil over medium heat.
2. Add butter and brown slightly.
3. Add sliced onions and cook while stirring for about 10 minutes or until onions just begin to caramelize.
4. Add Brown Sugar, Salt and Pepper. Stir well, reduce heat to medium low and continue cooking for 20-30 minutes.
5. When onions are caramelized, add the Beef Au Jus and Jim Beam Black Bourbon
6. Cook until onions have a nice brown color.
7. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
8. Place onions in food processor and pulse until smooth.
9. Combine in mixing bowl with mayonnaise and mix until smooth
2 slices Rye Bread
1 tsp. Mayo
1 slice Swiss Cheese
6oz Omaha Steaks Brisket Burgers
Sprinkle All Natural Seasoning
1 oz Corned Beef Brisket Sliced
2 Tbsp. Thousand Islands
1/4 cup. Sauerkraut
Omaha Steaks Steakhouse Fries
1. Sprinkle burger with Omaha Steaks All Natural Seasoning and grill to desired doneness.
2. Spread mayonnaise on rye bread and place on medium grill with mayonnaise side down.
3. Place a slice of Swiss cheese on one slice of bread.
4. Place corned beef and sauerkraut on the other slice.
5. Grill bread until toasted and cheese is melted.
6. Place cooked burger on top of sauerkraut and top with the other piece of toasted rye.
What do you think about these recipes? I have more but it’s hard for me to copy/paste them into a post.
Have you tried Omaha Steaks burgers before? If so, what did you think about them?
Have you ever purchased from Omaha Steaks? Do you have a favorite product?
Feel free to share your thoughts.
For more information please visit www.OmahaSteaks.com. You can also find the brand on the various social media sites (links can be found on top of the brand’s home page).
*I received free product samples in order to do this review. There was no compensation. The opinions expressed are my own and not influenced in any way.