I’m not sure if I have mentioned it on my site before, but my husband and I don’t have a regular bed. We used to. In fact we had a beautiful queen size bed at one point. Sadly, living in a tiny condo meant that we had to give up our bedroom (oh the things we do for our kids). As a result we have been sleeping on a sofa bed in the living room for the past 14 years. It is, by far, the WORST sleeping arrangement, but you do what you’ve got to do.
If you have ever spent any time on a sofa bed you know that it’s probably one of the most uncomfortable things to sleep on. I try to compensate for this with fluffy, snugly pillows and luxurious bedding.
I was recently sent a new set of sheets from a company called PeachSkinSheets.com. They asked if I would like to try out and review a set of sheets. I was happy to take them up on the opportunity.
I was impressed by how many colors PeachSkinSheets are available in. For the full size sheets (the size I needed) there are 13 colors to choose from including Chocolate, Crimson Red, Beach Blue, Midnight Black and Harvest Gold. I opted for the Sage Green sheets. Our living room is green and green is my favorite color.
The sheets arrived in a box wrapped in tissue paper (a nice touch). The sheets were inside a plastic package with an adorable little peach keychain charm. I wish I knew what happened to the charm. My daughter took it (she thought it was cute) and forgot where she put it.
Later on that night, before crawling into bed, we put the sheets on. I was impressed by just how incredibly soft the sheets felt. That is when I made a connection to the lovely texture of the sheets to the company name – Peachskin! The sheets kind of do remind me of a peach (just not that hairy/fuzzy part). LOL!
The sheets are so nice to sleep on. Even my husband -who doesn’t really think about things like sheets – commented on how soft they felt. He also said that they kept him feeling a bit cool at night. That might be because he’s used to sleeping on the flannel sheets we sleep on in the winter.
These sheets feel so nice that I look forward to going to bed at night just so I can get under these sheets and our big comfy comforter.
PeachSkinSheets.com sheets are not your average, everyday sheets. They are so much more!
Here are just SOME of the benefits to sleeping with PeachSkinSheets.com sheets.
- They are made from a 21st Century SMART fabric – the latest high performance sleep technology textile.
- The sheets have special temperature and moisture management properties which mean warm sleepers stay cool and cool sleepers stay warm.
- Athletic grade performance fabric wicks away moisture. It doesn’t absorb it like cotton does.
- PeachSkinSheets.com sheets are 50% more breathable. They breath like workout clothing to keep you comfortable all night long.
- 1500 thread count
- Anti-Pilling which means you won’t find those little “balls” all over them.
- The sheets are soft right out of the package. You don’t have to use them and wash them several times before feeling just how luxuriously soft they are.
- Rough skin and callouses won’t snag on the sheets.
- Hypoallergenic and anti-microbial which helps people with skin issues and sensitivities.
- Colors will not fade and the white won’t turn gray and dingy.
- Deep 18″ pockets and elastic all around to fit custom number, double pillow top and memory foam mattresses.
- Stain resistant.
- Dries quickly and will not shrink.
There are even more reasons why PeachSkinSheets.com sheets are exceptional. For more information about the benefits visit the About Our Fabric page.
PeachSkinSheets sell for $69.95, however every month the brand selects at least two colors as the “Colors of the Month” that are specially priced at $50 for any size sheet set. The find out what this month’s “Colors of the Month” you can visit the Color of the Month page. Be sure to check back monthly as the colors change each month.
PeachSkinSheets also has a Free Swatch program.
If you would like more information, or would like to check out the sheets and other products offered at PeachSkinSheets please visit www.PeachSkinSheets.com. They can also be found on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
PeachSkinSheets would love to give a lucky reader a set of their wonderful sheets (winner can choose size and color). Thank you PeachSkinSheets.
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only and will end on April 4, 2015 at 11:59 PM (EST). The winner will be chosen at random using a random number generator from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified via e-mail and will have three days to reply or a new winner will be chosen in their place.
To enter please comment on this post and tell me what color sheets do you think you would like to win from PeachSkinSheets?
For extra entries you can use the Rafflecopter widget (below) but you must complete the initial entry requirement or the additional entries wont’ qualify (I do check). Extra entries are optional.
*I received free product samples in order to do this review. There was no compensation. The opinions expressed are my own and not influenced in any way.