These days more than ever, so much of our sensitive information is stored digitally. This means that family photos/videos, critical documents and other important files are more vulnerable to viruses, threats, simple accidents, hard drive failure, or natural disasters. It’s important to have a plan in place in case of a computer crash, with online backup being a simple and affordable solution. Between natural disasters such as floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, and deliberate threats like theft and viruses, if your data is lost you can simply restore your files and pick up where you left off.
This month IDrive Online Backup is offering She Scribes readers a special discount on their award-winning backup solution. For a limited time you can get 80% off of your first year of IDrive. That’s 1TB of space for $11.90 (reg. $59.50 per year). Sign up now and they’ll throw in a free 32GB IDrive USB Stick for fast local backups!
So what does IDrive have to offer today’s families? Two necessities in these modern times: Security and accessibility for all of your data. The average household owns at least 5 devices that have some type of important data on them. If this sounds like you, you have a lot of data to protect which can be pricey and can get rather complicated. With IDrive you can backup all of your devices into a single account. Better yet, you can schedule your devices to backup, making it so simple that your data is literally being protected while you sleep. More great features of IDrive include:
- Multi-device Backup: Backup an unlimited amount of phones (iOS/Android), tablets, desktops, and laptops all into a single account.
- Accessibility: Access your files from anywhere with an internet connection using the IDrive Application for iOS and Android or your web browser.
- Security: IDrive encrypts all data with 256-bit AES Encryption to protect your files from online theft and data breaches. They also give you the option to choose your own private key, so not even IDrive employees can access your data.
- Real Time Backup: The IDrive software recognizes when a file has been created or modified and will back it up right away.
- IDrive Express: IDrive’s solution for that initial time consuming data backup. Request the service, receive a hard drive, load your data onto it then ship it back to IDrive, saving you time and bandwidth.
- Social Media Backup: Backup all photos shared to your Facebook and Instagram. Even Facebook tagged photos!
- IDrive is back to back (2015, 2016) winner of PC Mag’s Editor’s Choice for Online Backup.
Anybody with a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or computer should definitely take a moment to consider an online backup service. Spill a drink on your smartphone causing you to lose hundreds of family photos? Laptop got knocked off the counter and destroyed? Tablet stolen? You’ll wish you had backed it up. Sign up for IDrive here for 80% off the first year and a free 32GB IDrive USB Stick!
** Offer is available to readers only in the US**
*I have partnered with iDrive to bring you this offer. Although compensated the opinions expressed is that of the author/brand and does not necessarily reflect my own. I am not personally connected with this offer in any way. Any questions/concerns please reach out to iDrive directly.