One of my favorite things about being a blogger (aside from all the friends I’ve made over the years) is having the opportunity to learn about new brands and products that I might not otherwise know about.
I enjoy reviewing a variety of products. Beauty products are one of my favorite types of products to review.
The older I get, the more I regret the fact that I didn’t take skin care seriously when I was a teen and young adult. Aside from not wearing sunscreen in my youth (and having 8 “suspicious” moles removed from my body), I didn’t use the right products to wash my face properly, and I never used a moisturizer. Now that I’m older, I realize that I NEEDED those products. Hopefully now that I know better I can help undue even a little bit of damage that I caused over the years.
I’d like to introduce you to Love, Indus. Love, Indus offers consumers luxurious skin care products. Their products utilize botanicals and transformative technologies.
Love, Indus is on a mission to apply cutting-edge technology to revive and revitalize hyper-local, precious ingredients and practices from the Indian subcontinent. Founded by Surbhee Grover, the brand was born of personal discovery and rediscovery fueled by the richness, nostalgia, energy, and intimacy of her two homes – India and all that its mountains and valleys have to offer, and the mad cultural mélange that is New York.
Love, Indus incorporates her rich Indian heritage with the energy of her newfound New York home. Her skincare and wellness brand is a confluence of cutting-edge technology with hyper-local, precious ingredients and rituals from the Indian subcontinent.
Love, Indus products are derived from ethically-sourced clean ingredients such as Darjeeling tea, vegan ghee, and golden Muga silk. These ingredients were specifically chosen for their efficacy and purity.
Here are some of the products available at Love, Indus. I have linked to them for your convenience (they are NOT affiliate links. They are merely to make it easier for readers to learn more about the products).
- Strengthen, nourish, and revitalize skin
- This daily-use, soft moisturizer fuses rare, regional ingredients from the Indian sub-continent, such as golden Muga silk (known for its resilience and exquisite luster) and Makaibari Silver Tips Imperial tea, along with scientific processes like biotransformation
- This potion adheres to the time-honored tradition of Shata Dhauta Ghrita (hundred times washed ghee), where copper’s therapeutic qualities lend themselves to an alchemical process that promises youth and vitality
- Price: $110
- Heal, restore, and strengthen skin
- A daily-use, silky nectar that fuses rare, regional botanicals from the Indian sub-continent, such as golden Muga silk and Makaibari Silver Tips Imperial tea, along with biotransformation
- This high-powered, revitalizing serum penetrates deep into the skin’s layers and helps restore its youth, elasticity, and strength
- An intense, yet fast-absorbing formula does the healing
- Price: $120
- Plump, illuminate, and hydrate skin
- This elixir works while you sleep to restore skin radiance
- Its power lies in the fusion of precious botanicals from the Indian subcontinent like golden Muga silk, proven synthetics such as Hyaluronic Acid, and precision of transformative technologies
- The accompanying copper-crusted silk cocoons complete the treatment, providing gentle yet effective exfoliation
- Price: $135
- Deep cleanse, tighten, brighten, deter “peach fuzz”
- For instantly luminous skin that’s smooth as velvet
- This vegan, 8-minute polish will get you ready for those pulsating Manhattan nights
- A potpourri of incredible Eastern botanicals (such as Thanaka bark and flame red Palash flower) and powerful lab-designed synthetics (like Hydrolyzed Cellulose) work in harmony to reveal your skins’ inherent shine
- Price: $58
- Instantly blur and reduce lip and laugh lines and forehead creases
- The vegan dual-purpose Line Limiter targets, blurs, and gently smoothes expression lines and creases
- It is composed of a heady mix of indulgent botanical extracts like Hibiscus and Kokum, as well as precisely constructed synthetic ingredients, such as an award-winning vegan collagen, which come together to infuse skin with a plumped, youthful glow
- Price: $88
If you would like to learn more about these products, visit LoveIndus.com. You can also find the brand on Facebook and Instagram. Those links are found on the bottom right of their website.
*I received free trial size samples. There was no compensation.