I love sharing fun recipe ideas with my readers. Here are two recipes using Aunt Jemima Pancakes that are too cute not to share with my readers.
Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancakes can help bring fun, easy solutions to the breakfast table this holiday season.
A unique get together idea would be to invite friends and family over for a holiday breakfast party. Set up a breakfast bar and be creative for the season with delicious toppings such as peanut butter, marshmallows, chocolate chips, granola, and chopped nuts. What a special way to bring warmth to the holiday season. Get creative and use cookie cutter shapes to make your pancakes come to life.
Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancakes can be ready in minutes using your microwave or toaster.
Brandi Unchester, Senior Brand Manager of Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancakes, said “We know you don’t always have time to make your family a warm breakfast from scratch, especially during the hustle and bustle of the holidays. Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancakes offer busy families a way to enjoy homemade tasting pancakes in minutes, because they are prepared just the way you would make them yourself.”
Check out these holiday inspired breakfast ideas.
Frosty the Snow Pancake
– 3 Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancakes
– Cool Whip
– 5 Pieces of black licorice
– 2 Green M&Ms
– 3 Red M&Ms
– 1 Orange gum drop
– Circle shaped cookie cutter
1. Heat up three Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancakes.
2. Cut one pancake into a smaller circle for the snowman’s head (cookie cutter works best). Cut another pancake into a hat shape and use the other pancake as the body of the snowman.
3. One your plate lay out the hat and two circles to create the snowman shape.
4. Spread whipped cream (or Cool Whip works best) over teh head and body of the snowman.
5. Cut up pieces of black licorice for the hat and arms. Lay the licorice pieces over the hat shaped pancake and place the other pieces on both side of the large pancake for the arms.
6. Add two green M&Ms for the eyes and three red M&Ms for the buttons going down the middle of the large pancake (body).
7. Cut an orange gum drop in half and lay sticky side down for the nose and place five chocolate chiops for the mouth.
– Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancakes
– Strawberry Jelly
– Gum drop piece
– 1 Licorice piece
– 1 Mini marshmallow
1. Heat up one Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancake.
2. Spread strawberry jelly over the top of the pancake to make a circle.
3. Slice a gum drop in half and place both halves side by side (sticky side down) off the top part of the pancake.
4. Cut a piece of black licorice in half to make the ornament hook and lay the pieces on the plate above the gum drops.
5. Cut a mini marshmallow into a diamond shape and place on the top right corner of the ornament pancake to add dimension.
Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancakes are available in the freezer section of the grocery store nation wide for a suggested retail price of $2.69 for a package of 12 pancakes. The varieties include Confetti, Homestyle, Buttermilk, Low Fat, Blueberry, Whole Grain and Mini Pancakes.
For more information please visit www.AuntJemimaFrozen.com.
*I was not compensated for this post in any way. I posted this information for the benefit and enjoyment of my site readers. Any opinions expressed are my own.